A healthy banana date oatmeal breakfast to boost your energy in the morning.
Recipe by A Chic Thing
1 cup water
1/2 cup oats and 1/2 cup milk of your choice
1/4 cup pitted dates
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1-2 TBSP honey or maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. In a medium pot, pour in 1 cup of water.
2. Add in 1/2 cup of oats and stir on low heat until it thickens.
3. Add in milk, banana, dates, cinnamon powder, honey, and vanilla. Stir again until all ingredients are combined.
4. As it starts to boil, turn off the heat.
5. In a medium bowl, pour the cooked oatmeal, and drizzle peanut butter on top.
6. Add extra bananas for the topping, if you prefer, and sprinkle some almonds and a pinch of cinnamon.
This recipe is made by the lovely A Chic Thing channel from YouTube. Her recipes and videos are absolutely amazing. Check out her channel and Instagram page. She lists the ingredients in both languages, Arabic and English. We have collaborated with her to feature her channel on our blog, and we will provide you with the written recipe and directions. Her videos are therapeutic, make sure to watch them to easily follow the instructions.